United Breaks Out is coming to Verwood – 30th July to 3rd August
This is a great opportunity for everyone who would have been at New Wine this year, or if you have never had the opportunity to go, to be part of a massive celebration of God’s Love.
The weekend has a busy schedule of worship, teaching and prayer for all ages and it is accessible to everyone. There is no cost involved, just click on the link: https://www.new-wine.org/breaksout, on the above dates and you will be able to access the full programme of events throughout the weekend. The link will also be available on the St Michaels, Verwood Website: https://www.st-michael.org.uk/links
So, what can we do as a Church family to still feel as though we are celebrating together!! Here are some ideas we have come up with to help you get started:
- Invite a family round to share an afternoon of tea, cake & prosecco, a real favourite when we are all camping together!
- Snuggle up for evening worship with a Chocolate Mountain, Waffles and Ice Cream
- Have a camp out in the back garden, relive your favourite moments of New Wine.
- The annual water fight is always a great favourite, be inventive and have fun!!!
- Invite friends round for a New Wine BBQ!
Whatever you get up to please take photos and send them into the Parish Office. We will then be able to share them on our Website & Facebook Page.
On Sunday 2nd August at 13.00 there will be a Church Bike Ride leaving from 72 Lake Road. This will be led by Russell and he would welcome anyone who would like to join him for a ride around the Dorset countryside! If you need any more information then please contact Russell White.
And if you can’t make it that weekend, you will not miss out as all the seminars and worship will be available to catch up on via the United Breaks Out Website and You Tube.
If you have any questions then please contact Rachel Tyler, 07941 01242